Oh what a wonderful spooktacular Halloween it was. My three little babies had their best Halloween yet. This year all three chose their own costumes so I ended up with a very eclectic crowd. Ariel, Batman and the Little Witch loved dressing up the 6 times,before Halloween, that they got to dress up. That red hair of Ariel's sure got tiresome to spray so we opted not to do it a few of the times. Every time that Batman was supposed to wear his mask, he would take it off...until tonight of course! He strutted down the neighborhood streets wearing that mask like a true professional. The Little Witch is a bit on the short side, so when her bag wasn't dragging on the ground it was tripping her. After one pretty nasty spill she stood up, brushed of her knees and shouted, "Dang it!" I couldn't help but giggle at my expressive little gal. Our neighbor Chad puts on a pretty creepy show every year and you just never know what to expect. This year he truly out did himself with screeching zombies and slithering dead people coming at you from all directions. My three children may be scarred for life. I have never seen them all so frightened before. Chad quickly yelled for the people to "tone it down" and then he removed his masks to show the kids it was just him. I sure hope that they realized that it was fake and the costumes had people in them. I am thinking that this trick truly was a treat for me and all of the other adults who loved to watch the action...does it make me a terrible mom that I thought it was hilarious watching kids run away screaming? After making the rounds, Chadd took the twins home and Avery and I went to Sara's house for their "Haunted Garage." Avery was a little nervous at first but because she knows the people behind these masks very well she was definitely not as frightened as she was at our neigbhor Chad's. Thus ends our 4th Fowble Family Halloween. It is a favorite in our house and I hope that it will continue to be for many more years.
Lemon Cheesecake Dip
6 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment