Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Not a fan of the time change...well, wait a minute

So, this whole daylight savings thing?  I think it stinks!  I mean really?  Instead of waking up at 7:30am I now have to get up at 7:30am(which used to be 6:30am which is waaaayyyyyy to early)...what a bunk deal.  Oh, and then top that off with trying to tell three kids that even though it feels like 7pm it really is now 8pm and you need to go to sleep now. Period.  The last three nights in our house have been rough.  I have struggled with sleep, Chadd has struggled and the kids have most definitely struggled with it.  It is 10.:05 and Chadd and I have literally argued with the kids for the past 2 1/2 hours to go to bed.  I think that they have finally fallen asleep.  Sheesh, lets hope we all get back on schedule soon...I am dying here!


On the flip side, how awesome is it that it is light out at dinner time????  I absolutely LOVE it! The mornings seem brighter and it just changes your whole outlook on the day.  Isn't it amazing how much better you feel with a bright start?  I have heard numerous people exclaim(as if this were the first time that it has ever happened)how amazing it is that it is light out for their commute home.  I am truly enjoying it.  It makes me hope for more days of sunshine, warmer weather, the scent of lilac's blooming and children playing outside.  Oh Spring, how I love you!  Now, HURRY UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment