Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday to my darling Avery

 Yesterday, my darling first born daughter turned 6 years old!  I cannot believe how quickly the time flies by.  All of those well wishers who told me to enjoy each and every moment were right on because folks, time flashes in the blink of an eye.  I can remember her birth like it was yesterday.  I remember each birthday of hers the same way.  Who was there, what gifts that she got, what theme we went with and where we had it.  This year she decided to have it at home instead of the Como Zoo.  I was both relieved and saddened as it had kind of become a tradition.  We had 15 little girls come to our house for a Rockstar water party.  Thankfully, the weather turned out beautiful and hot and humid for the girls to rock the water slide.  It was a blast!
To my beautiful girl:  You are a talented, beautiful, and smart little girl.  You make me laugh every day.  You are a wonderful friend, sister and daughter.  You used your $5 from the neighbors to buy a smoothie for your brother and sister on your own birthday and it made me so proud of you.  You are a constant reminder of what life is about.  I can't wait to see how you grow over the years and I am sure that you will continue to be a bright shining star in this world.  I love you Avery Dew!

No comments:

Post a Comment