Friday, October 1, 2010

My two little buddies


Our days have been filled with running errands, heading to preschool, hanging out together and monkey-ing around.  It sure is nice to be down to only two kids for the majority of the day.  This week we went to the park on Monday.  The weather has been gorgeous and I took my camera to capture my two little buddies in action.


Bennett and Bria love to climb tree's.  I also love to shoot them while climbing these tree's :)  I usually get some really great pictures of them.  Benny propped himself between two of the birch trunks and gets a kick out of balancing himself there.

I told them to get together in this shot and give me good smiles.  They were great little listeners(although I did take quite a few pic's!)

My beautiful girl
My handsome man! 


















My super silly little buddies who I am so enjoying spending my days with :)

2 comments:

  1. Great pics, Amber! Isn't it crazy how being down just one child makes such a HUGE difference?

    ReplyDelete