Thursday, May 17, 2012

New season of my guilty pleasure


Oh yes people!  The show has begun.  I am an absolute sucker for all things Bachelor/Bachelorette & Bachelor pad related.  I don't know if it is the preposterous over the top actions of the contestants or the idea that people actually form a connection in two point two seconds that they truly believe is going to last them a lifetime.  Either way, I get a kick out of this show.  I suppose one could call me a hopeless romantic and perhaps that is why I love the show....we all want that fairy tail ending right? 

Watching this first episode, I was laughing hysterically for most of it.  I mean really, who the heck uses an Ostrich egg as a metaphor?  What happens when that thing breaks?  Gosh, people can be such freaking weirdo's.  Who in the world dresses up like a grandma in hopes to impress Emily?  I understand that there is a need to stand out but really people?  Come on!

All wacky-ness aside, I do think that there are a few good guys in the bunch.  I was impressed by Doug and Jef.   I do not like Stevie...WTF?  I have no idea why she kept him around. We will see how this turns out.  I am going to try my hardest NOT to look at reality Steve's website and get the spoilers this season....here's to hoping the best for our girl Emily! 

Do you watch the Bachelorette?  What show is your guilty pleasure?

1 comment:

  1. ya, i totally spoiled it. i can't help myself. reality steve is so addicting! :)

    ReplyDelete