Monday, April 12, 2010

The Fashionista

I always loved dressing up in my mom's clothes as a kid. There was something awesome about putting on a sparkly shirt(if it had shoulder pads it was even better), giant clip on earrings with some bling on them, and of course any of the zillion pairs of high heels that she had in her closet. Throw on a little lipstick and you were set. Apparently, all little girls like to do this sort of thing. My child somehow figures out a way to take it to another level. She is wearing a SHIRT of mine. Originally, she had it over her head like normal and I chuckled a bit and she was oh so proud that she had taken a shirt out of my clean laundry pile and could wear it. A few minutes later, she came downstairs and showed me her new "dress." I was blown away. A future designer? Maybe. Stealer of my heart? You bet!

No comments:

Post a Comment