Need I say more? This little sweetheart comes down the stairs and I catch a glimpse of the look on her face. Total pout with the lip stuck out and all. Sad, teary eyes. She makes this tiny sound of defeat. "Mommy, I cut my hair." When I looked at her, I honestly didn't know whether to laugh or cry. I ended up laughing, which of course caused her pout to intensify(if that is even possible)and then she stomped her foot, crossed her arms and said, "Hmmm." I felt terrible that somehow, my choice to try and lighten the mood did the exact opposite in the eyes of a three year old. I quickly hugged her and said that it was okay and we would figure out how to fix it. We went to our favorite salon today and had a stylist cut her hair and even out the hair that she did cut. It looks like we will be investing in some cute barretts, bows and ponytail holders for the time being. Thank goodness that hair grows!
Lemon Cheesecake Dip
8 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment